We are currently looking for an experienced toolmaker.
This role will be offered on a permanent basis, on the successful completion of the probationary period.
As our toolmaker you would be required to:
- Produce new tools
- Build and develop new injection mould tools
- Produce finished, one off parts
- Breakdown and rebuild tools for maintenance, repairs and re-grind.
- Problem solve issues that arise from manufacturing and repair.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced toolmaker of more than 5 years.
- Previous CAM experience. Preferably EDGECAM, but not essential.
- Ability to use manual machining processes – milling, turning, surface grinding.
- Experience using spark eroders.
- Experience using CAD would useful but not essential.
- Ability to troubleshoot programs that use G-Code.
- Familiarity and experience using machine controls such as Fanuc and Mitsubishi.
The hours for this role will be over Monday to Thursday 7.00am – 4.30pm and Friday 7.00am – 11.00am
If you are interested or would like to know more please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org